- Device information. We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including potentially Your phone number). MoComics may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your MoComics / Waoow Comics user account.
- Log information. When you use our services or view content provided on the service, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Internet protocol address.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your MoComics / Waoow Comics user account.
- Location information. When you use a location-enabled service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Unique application numbers. Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your MoComics Authoring Tool installation are sent to MoComics SA and Waoow Comics web platform you launch our service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Unique product title ID. When You publish a new title, episode with our software MCA
- Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers. We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our services, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device. We use "cookies" in connection with the Services. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a website visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our website and identify repeat visitors to our website. Forinstance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our website. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personal information on our website. The information that we collect with cookies may include your IP address,
- information about how you interact with advertisements and other content, browser type, system type,
- device type, the content and pages that you access, the date and time you view pages, and the page
- from which you navigated.